IT Systems Administrator
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Act as an initial point of contact for internal IT related support requests.
- Carry out maintenance, repairs & testing for internal IT Infrastructure including Desktop PCs and Laptops, Telephones, Peripherals and Servers as necessary.
- Maintain and support network connectivity including switches and patching.
- Assist with IT Capex/asset request form creation.
- Maintain the Open GI IT policy in line with required governance/compliance. Ensure that IT standards and procedures set out are understood and adhered to by all personnel.
- Experience with Windows Client OS (8/8.1/10); knowledge of Windows Server OS (2012R2).
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook (essential).
- Understanding of LAN / WAN technologies including Switches, Hubs, Print Servers, Modems Routers, VPN technology.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking (DNS, Routing) including Basic Network troubleshooting.
If you feel you are a good match for the above role we look forward to hearing from you at: email@example.com.