Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Providing testing for all aspects of our software solutions, including the planning, execution and reporting of tests using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Writing, running and maintaining automation tests according to project specifications and requirements.
- Accurate and comprehensive recording of faults found during internal testing in the Software4Insurance Incident Management System.
- Helping in the creation and maintenance of documentation about QA processes, testing results, researches, etc.
- Working closely with the Product Owner for clarification and prioritisation of bugs.
- Contributing to the development, documentation and maintenance of departmental procedures by promoting efficient running and maintenance of the expected level of quality within the department.
- To attend meetings as required and be responsible for any associated activities such as production of minutes and completion of follow-up actions.
- Commercial experience or working knowledge in a software testing environment or similar.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written technical communications required in English.
- Working knowledge or experience with automation testing – advantageous.
- Working knowledge or experience with API testing – advantageous.
- Working knowledge or experience with Performance testing – advantageous.
- Familiar with an Agile methodology – advantageous.
If you feel you are a good match for the above role and for more details apply at email@example.com.
Deadline 5 May 2019.