Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Managing a product backlog for a dedicated feature area, for example website and web API development, using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Gathering client requirements, using Agile techniques such as story mapping and affinity sizing, and creating user stories to be included in the product backlog.
- Negotiating priorities with stakeholders to ensure that high value deliverables are identified and progressed to a high level of quality.
- Working closely with the scrum team to refine backlog items and plan individual sprints.
- Working closely with the scrum team to ensure all impediments are identified, recorded and removed.
- Providing progress and status updates to stakeholders, in particular Clients, Sponsors and Project Managers.
- Manage end of sprint demos to clients and record/react to feedback received.
Desired skillset and experience:
- Basic knowledge of web development concepts.
- Relevant professional experience as business analyst, product owner or product manager is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to evaluate customer requirements, and modify existing solutions.
- B.A. in UX, Business, Marketing, Computer Science is preferred or High School Diploma with broad knowledge of IT Systems, UX or Insurance Market.
- Must have previous experience in an office environment.
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner when interfacing with members of the wider company and clients.
- High attention to detail.
- Calm and level-headed.
S4I has a friendly and warm office environment and we offer great benefits for our employees. If you feel you are a good match for the above role and for more details apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.